Appearance: Blue Tablet w/ flat elliptic shape
Expiry Date: 36months from manufacturing date
- Easy to use
- Do-it-yourself product
- No need to worry about spills/evaporation of the solution
1. Put 5 tablets (approx. 20g) per 3.3 sq. meter inside marked "toxic substance" and install them in an outdoor space (around the house or on the roof) at intervals of 5 to 10 meters, near the rat's path or habitat.
2. Use containers that contain products that are not accessible to pets or other mammals, especially those that are properly protected against raindrops, when installed outdoors.
3. Periodically inspect the installation location of the product in consideration of the density of the rat, and if there is no consumption of the drug disappearance after 3 to 7 days of installation, reinstall it to another place.
4. Do not use directly on the human body.