Create your own Lasagna with House of Lasagna's Ready-to-Cook Lasagna Kits!
Lasagna sauce made of Fresh basil leaves, pine nuts, mushroom, crushed garlic and extra virgin olive oil.
What you're getting:
1 KG Sauce
1 KG Bechamel Sauce
1 pc, 450 grams Lasagna Pasta
1 pc Aluminum Tray
1 pc House of Lasagna Packaging
1. Thaw for 1 hour under running water or inside refrigerator.
Cooking Instructions for Stove Top and Oven:
1. Thaw frozen lasagna sauce and bechamel sauce in the chiller or in a pot of boiling water for faster thawing (do not remove from plastic while boiling).
2. Boil lasagna noodles in water in a separate pot until cooked.
3. Assemble your lasagna in your aluminum tray in layers:
1st layer - lasagna pasta sheets
2nd layer - spread lasagna sauce
3rd layer - spread bechamel sauce
4. Repeat the 3 layers until desired height of lasagna.
5. Cover generously with grated quick-melt cheese at the top. (The more the better!)
6. Bake in preheated oven until cheese on top is melted, bubbling and a little burnt.